- Department of Transport and Main Roads
- Seymour Whyte Construction Pty Ltd
- Contract Period:
- October 2016 – December 2017
- Contract Value:
- $70 Million
This project is to replace four existing timber bridges on the Peak Downs Highway between Eton and Nebo. The proposed works will include:
- increasing the structural capacity of the bridges to enable a more efficient operation of the heavy transport industry,
- increasing the width of the bridges, and
- flood immunity works on the bridges as well as the approaches.
The benefits being to improve the condition of the bridges, improve safety and travelling efficiency.
- Soil Testing
- Concrete Testing
- Kerb n Channelm
- Pavement Testing